EAST LANCASHIRE HOSPICE SHOPS
Registered Charity No: 1075653
Volunteer Van Driver
Working as part of the team of staff and volunteers in the East Lancashire Hospice Furniture Warehouse. Using a Hospice vehicle, carry out pre-planned collections and deliveries of donations and bought goods that are sold to raise funds for East Lancashire Hospice.
We have shifts available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday 9am to 4pm or Saturday 9am to 1pm.
You will be given a regular day which enables us to be able to plan shifts and allows you know which day and time your regular commitment is going to be. However, a flexible approach would be appreciated.
Please indicate what days you are available on your application form.
Skills, knowledge, abilities and qualities
- Full driving license with a maximum of three penalty points
- Over the age of 25 (this is a condition of our vehicle insurance)
- Physically fit and able to lift
- Pass an occupational health eye sight test
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Comfortable talking to people and enjoys meeting new people
- Ability to communicate with people
- Smart presentable appearance
- Experience of van driving may be an advantage but is not essential
For more information and an informal chat contact;
Dawn Neary 01254 287022 firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven Youds 01254 680520