Temporary Sales Assistant
The Fragrance Shop
Date posted: 25 January, 2017
The Fragrance Shop are currently looking for a temporary Sales Assistant. Applicants must be flexible and have previous retail experience, Previous experience in Fragrance is preferred.
How to apply
Part TimeTeam Member
El Taco Loco
Date posted: 7 January, 2017
El Taco Loco are looking for experienced and reliable team members to join their team. Hours of work will mainly be Tuesday and Wednesday 12 – 18:30 with the possibility of extra shifts. All Applicants must be aware that hours may vary during seasonal times.
How to apply
Bakers, Baristas and Customer Service team members
Date posted: 16 January, 2017
Muffin Break – Bakers, Baristas and Customer Service Staff needed for Muffin Break Blackburn. If you are always smiling then we are looking for you! We are looking for Team Members for our new Muffin Break store.
You will have a genuine love of great service and be able to work as part of a happy dynamic team. You should have exceptional customer service skills and an ability to interact with our customers.
We are looking for people who can work in all areas of our busy coffee shop.
Flexible hours are available, shifts go up to 8 hours a day for between 3 and 5 days including weekends. There are some early starts.
We would prefer you to live locally and would like you to start as soon as possible.
The job will include baking, food preparation, merchandising the display, customer service and cleaning.
You should be tidy, presentable, with good English, and ideally have experience in cafe or food operations or at least a lively interest in food and drink.
Full Training will be provided for staff new to the industry. The shop can be pressured but is a good place to work, and we offer competitive rates of pay and working conditions.
How to apply
Date posted: 30 January, 2017
PureGym are currently looking for Personal Trainers with great customer service, a vibrant personality and REPS Level 3 and First Aid trained.
How to apply
Vacancy – Youth Empowerment Co-ordinator
Inter Madrassah Org is delighted to announce that an exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our small vibrant team!
This (YEC) is a new senior post within IMO with responsibility for leading our major new project in Blackburn with Darwen Borough which is being funded by our successful application to BBC Children in Need. This is a 3 year project starting March 2017, subject to continued funding.
The role of Youth Empowerment Co-ordinator is to plan, co-ordinate and deliver a joined up youth programme for young people between 10-18 years old in Blackburn with Darwen Borough. This will go beyond offering traditional recreational diversionary activities and will involve a ‘social education’ package. Activities will include a regular youth club, educational trips, residentials and mentoring work with young people. The aim of the role is to equip young people from deprived backgrounds with skills, critical thinking, broadened horizons, ambitions and determination to succeed so that they can fulfil their potential and goals in life as they grow to maturity.
Salary – £16,900 p.a (25 hours per week)
All vacancy documents can be viewed on the below link:
Serve our famous doughnuts and bespoke blend of coffee with exemplary customer service, greeting our guests with a sincere smile, serving them quickly and accurately, whilst being courteous and pleasant throughout their time in our store From Krispy Kreme – Fri, 06 Jan 2017 02:56:46 GMT – View all Blackburn jobs
|Volunteer Title:||Street team member|
|Location:||Across Lancashire||Travel Required:||Yes, required to travel to location of event|
|Supervisor:||Volunteer Coordinator and Fundraising Coordinator||Hours Required:||Minimum attendance at 3 events a year ideal.|
|Enhanced DBS check required?
|No – this role will not involve working in one to one situations or unsupervised with people at risk
|Applications Accepted By:|
Paper version available on request from head office
Attention: Volunteer Coordinator
|Mail: Volunteer Coordinator
Lancashire Mind Head Office
80-82 Devonshire Road
|What’s it all about?
Street team members are the faces of Lancashire Mind. They are responsible for in-person Outreach and fundraising across Lancashire, aiming to engage and encourage active involvement in Lancashire Mind through direct contact and hand-to-hand distribution of information materials.
What does the role involve?
We are looking for people to help us run various events throughout the year. These events are wide ranging and include our annual family fun run, Mental Elf, bucket collections at local supermarkets, being part of a cheering station at larger national runs and events at local partner organisations. We would like the help of a group of friendly and enthusiastic people to assist us in all aspects of running events. You would not need to be available at a set time.
What will you be doing?
· Engaging in conversations with the general public and potential interested parties
· Hand-to-hand distribution of Lancashire Mind information (flyers, word-of-mouth)
· Assisting Lancashire Mind staff with outreach on major campaigns and events
· Attending any briefings from staff about what the event will entail
· Helping to set up and set down stands and other promotional materials, before the event has started and after the event has finished
· Publicising the work of Lancashire Mind at the event by talking to people and distributing promotional material
· Be mindful of health & safety
· Abide and follow safeguarding principles
· Follow Lancashire Minds policy & procedures at all times
What we can offer you:
• A pre-event briefing to ensure you are up to date with Lancashire Mind and what we currently offer locally.
• Relevant on the day information and materials at each event
• Recognition of the role that you are carrying out in support of Lancashire Mind
• Opportunities for training
• An opportunity to feed back about your role
• Monthly updates about upcoming events and general news
We are looking for people who:
• Have an interest in the work that Lancashire Mind does and be willing to learn more (training given)
· Are friendly and confident in talking to a range of people
· Are flexibility in terms of the tasks you are asked to undertake at the event
· Are able to follow instructions and also take the initiative when required
· Have an understanding of people’s motivations in attending events and how you can best promote Lancashire Mind to them
What’s the next step?
Once you sign up to our events team your name and email address will be automatically added to our database and held in the “Street Team Group”. You will only receive updates and invitations regarding volunteering unless you are already involved in other aspects of our work.
You will receive a monthly update detailing upcoming events and how to get involved. If you see any events that interest you please contact the organiser (listed in the update) to sign up.
We will also send an annual survey out to all our Street team members requesting feedback about the role.