We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated staff aged 16 or over, to join our team throughout the Summer season, 2015. Full training will be given but a smile and positive attitude is a MUST!!
– Catering Team members – General duties include food prep, serving, clearing tables and money-handling.
– Retail Team members – Duties include merchandising and money-handling.
– Admissions Team members – Greeting the visitors, queue control and money-handling.
– Grounds Team members – Keeping the grounds litter free, emptying bins, looking after the car park and general garden duties.
– Play Barn Team members and Party Hosts – Duties include monitoring the welfare and safety of children within the play barn, reception work and catering.
– Activities Team members – Including supervising our inflatables, mini golf, mini diggers and balloon-selling.
– Face Painter – Photo Opportunities Team members – Train Driver for the Miniature Railway
Closing Date : 27th March, 2015
Please complete an application form (available in person from our reception or print one by clicking the link below), and return to Mrs Anita Bubbins, Personnel Manager, Blackpool Zoo, East Park Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire. FY3 8PP or by email to email@example.com