We have a vacancy for a new role – Digital Marketing Specialist – Full Time or Part Time depending upon availability
As our Digital Marketing Specialist you will help drive the success of our digital marketing efforts, which include digital marketing campaigns, offline marketing, social media and more.
You will be responsible for a combination of strategic planning and on-going tactical execution. As such, you should possess both a strategic knowledge of effective digital strategies and hands-on experience at executing successful marketing campaigns.
- Scancapture is a leading employee and customer engagement provider with the experience of processing over a million surveys over the last 13 years for an impressive list of household name clients.
- Engage2Grow is the name of Scancapture’s engagement programme.
- NWEEG is the only employee engagement group where business leaders and HR professionals learn from real-life practical experiences to absolutely understand why they have to inspire and motivate their people.
You will need to plan and work on a daily basis with the Scancapture team and meet regularly with the NWEEG Steering Group.
Your Key Duties:
- Develop overall digital marketing strategies to meet specified business goals, including driving sales and increasing brand awareness of all three services.
- Develop PR & social media strategies, including writing case studies, blogs and social media content.
- Analyse data to draw meaningful insights that make improvements to campaign performance and strategy.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current digital marketing materials and provide suggestions for improvement or revised direction.
- Identify new trends and opportunities in the digital landscape and make recommendations to the leadership team.
Your Core Competencies:
The core competencies for this position require the following:
- Must have a proven track record of developing digital strategies and campaigns, including but not limited to email marketing, social media, SEO and PPC advertising.
- Must have strong self-management skills with the ability to work collaboratively with our team to deliver on business metrics.
- Must be able to analyse datasets and draw meaningful insights to make improvements to campaign performance and strategy.
- Must exhibit strong verbal and written skills and the ability to effectively present conceptual strategies and ideas to team members and senior leadership.
- Must have strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritise work assignments and deliver on time and on budget.
- Must have the ability to work well within a team, functioning as a leader and also be able to work independently and unsupervised.
- Must have a resourceful and engaging personal attitude.