Job Title: Guest Services Supervisor (Part Time)
Team: Guest Services
Responsible to: Guest Experience Manager
Why we’re here: At Chill Factore, our mission is to be the number 1 visitor attraction in the North and we will do this by consistently amazing, educating and inspiring our guests. We continuously invest in both our unique environment and our team; who passionately deliver memorable, fun and safe activities, along with outstanding guest service.
We will only achieve our mission by employing individuals whose personal values are aligned with our team values. We are looking for passionate people, who can live the spirit of challenge, seek to amaze in how and what they deliver, can do the right thing and be professional.
Welcome to Chill Factore!
Why you’re here: The Guest Services Supervisor is a guest-facing role with the purpose of always putting the guest first, in order to ensure all guests’ have an amazing experience at Chill Factore. They will be responsible for doing everything possible to make any guests day, making sure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met efficiently, in a timely and professional fashion. Furthermore they will be responsible for managing the Guest Service’s team in order to deliver a consistent and fantastic service to all guests.
To be successful, you will need to have the following skills, knowledge and experience:-
- A proven track record of good supervision, preferably in a retail or leisure setting.
- An interest in the Snowsports and the Leisure industry, and a genuine passion for our products will be invaluable.
- An ability to lead by example with high energy levels and able to interact at all levels with the whole team.
- Ability to deal with Guests and employees in sometimes stressful situations.
- Tenacity for high standard of guest service – wanting to meet and serve guests – a complete understanding guests needs in line with the brand offering and product delivery.
- Able to implement and drive a Values driven culture of delivering results through the team.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills. Able to use these skills effectively to influence and inspire the Guest Services team to perform and deliver company objectives.
- Takes time to support and develop people.
- Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:-
- Rota system & scheduling, booking system & scheduler in use by Chill Factore
- Operational protocols and Health & safety requirements in relation to the guest experience and staffing of areas
*this is a part time role, in accordance with a weekly rota.
Please note: Chill Factore is a popular leisure destination and operates 364 days a year; weekends, evenings and School Holiday periods are the key dates / times when you will need to be available. The earliest shifts start at 0600 and the latest shifts finish at 2330, so the ideal candidate will need a high degree of flexibility across these opening times.
This is a unique opportunity to further your career with a growing business, offering a competitive salary, a great working environment and training and development, along with other fantastic benefits such as unlimited use of the main slope, unlimited ski lessons from beginner to expert, 30% friends and family discount, subsidised staff meals plus much much more!
*Please be aware that we operate a strict dress code policy*
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter, stating why you want to join Chill Factorᵉ, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 19th August 2016.
Applications submitted after this deadline may not be considered.
1st stage assessments and interviews will take place on 23rd August 2016.