Who we’re looking for: With our popular and exciting winter season fast approaching, we are on the lookout for team members to take on dynamic, fast paced, guest-facing roles with the sole purpose of always putting our guests first. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about ensuring all of our guests have an amazing experience every time they visit Chill Factore.
Working on a flexible shift pattern, you will be responsible for doing everything possible to make any guests’ day, making sure that their needs and requirements are met efficiently, in a timely and in professional fashion, both on the slopes and in the changing village.
Our seasonal roles: We have several roles available this winter season, all of which are guest-facing, so from Snow Crew Team Member to Party Host to Guest Services Team Member, we have a variety of roles which are key to ensuring that our guests have amazing days.
To be successful in a seasonal role at Chill Factore do you..
- Have previous experience in a guest-facing role?
- Want a dynamic and highly visible role which could be based both cold-side and warm-side?
- Share an interest in the SnowSports and the Leisure industry?
- Have a passion for creating amazing experiences for our guests?
- Want a flexible role that includes evenings and/or weekends?
- Have great communication skills both with guests and colleagues alike?
- Have the ability to think quickly and find solutions, whilst living the spirit of challenge?
- Have the energy and commitment needed for these exciting roles?
Why we’re here: At Chill Factore, our mission is to be the number 1 visitor attraction in the North and we will do this by consistently amazing, educating and inspiring our guests. We continuously invest in both our unique environment and our team; who passionately deliver memorable, fun and safe activities, along with outstanding guest service.
We will only achieve our mission by employing individuals whose personal values are aligned with our team values. We are looking for passionate people, who can live the spirit of challenge, seek to amaze in how and what they deliver, can do the right thing and be professional
*please note, these are temporary seasonal positions until the end of February 2017*
This is a unique opportunity to further your career with a growing business, offering a competitive salary, a great working environment and training and development, along with other fantastic benefits!
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org byThursday 27th October 2016.
Our Seasonal Recruitment Evening will take place on either 31st October or 1stNovember and successful candidates will be required to attend induction and training sessions during the evenings of the 7th, 8th and 9th November