Job Title: Temporary Snow Crew Team Member (Part Time)
Team: Snow Crew Team
Responsible to: Duty Manager/ Snow Experience Manager
Why we’re here: At Chill Factore, our mission is to be the number 1 visitor attraction in the North and we will do this by consistently amazing, educating and inspiring our guests. We continuously invest in both our unique environment and our team; who passionately deliver memorable, fun and safe activities, along with outstanding guest service.
We will only achieve our mission by employing individuals whose personal values are aligned with our team values. We are looking for passionate people, who canlive the spirit of challenge, seek to amaze in how and what they deliver, can do the right thing and be professional.
Welcome to Chill Factore!
Why you’re here: The Snowcrew Team Member is a guest-facing role with the purpose of always putting the guest first, in order to ensure all guests’ have an amazing experience at Chill Factore. Working on a flexible and rolling shift pattern, they will be responsible for doing everything possible to make any guests day, making sure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met efficiently, in a timely and in professional fashion, both on the slopes and in the changing village.
To be successful you will need to have the following skills, knowledge and experience:-
- Previous experience in a guest-facing role
- Be competent in setting up the business before guests arrive; both coldside and warmside
- An interest in the Snowsports and the Leisure industry, and a genuine passion for our products will be invaluable
- Be able to support the business through regular early morning shifts
- Ability to deal with Guests and employees in sometimes stressful situations
- Tenacity for high standard of guest service – wanting to meet and serve guests – a complete understanding guests needs in line with the brand offering and product delivery.
- An ability to demonstrate a guest focussed approach
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- An ability to build rapport with all levels of the team and the wider business which will deliver inspiration and delivery of results by the operations team.
- Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:-
- The duties and responsibilities of all Snowcrew
- Operational protocols and Health & safety requirements in relation to the guest experience and staffing of areas.
Please note: Chill Factore is a popular leisure destination and operates 364 days a year; weekends, evenings and School Holiday periods are the key dates / times when you will need to be available. The earliest shifts start at 0600 and the latest shifts finish at 2330, so the ideal candidate will need a high degree of flexibility across these opening times.
*This is a temporary seasonal position until February 2017. Candidates must be available for the below dates –
– October half term (24th – 30th Oct 2016)
– Christmas holidays (16th Dec 2016 – 9th Jan 2017)
– February half term (17th Feb – 27th Feb 2017)
This is a unique opportunity to further your career with a growing business, offering a competitive salary, a great working environment and training and development, along with other fantastic benefits such as unlimited use of the main slope, unlimited ski lessons from beginner to expert, 30% friends and family discount plus much much more!
*Please be aware that we operate a strict dress code policy*
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 17th August 2016.
Applications submitted after this deadline may not be considered.
Interviews will take place on 24th and the 25th August – you will need to be available for one of the dates.
Successful candidates will be required to attend mandatory induction and training sessions on the 5th, 6th and 7th of September.