A brand new position has arisen with a large public sector organisation based in the Blackburn area. This vacancy is for a HR Officer to work on a part-time basis for 21 hours per week. This role is temporary on a 6 month basis with the possibility of an extension. The main purpose of the position is to provide a strong HR Advisory service to support HR managers and the needs of the company.
– Provide a professional advisory support HR service to managers and individual employees on a range of issues including absence and health issues , conduct and capability, grievance matters, pay and grading, organisational change and a range of employment and employee matters.
– Take responsibility for information management within the Service in respect of recruitment activity.
– Lead on employee relation cases in relation to sickness absence. This includes monitoring absence statistics, making recommendations and giving advice to managers.
– To deal with disciplinary and grievance casework.
– Support the development and maintenance of a performance management culture within the organisation.
– Assist with the development and review of HR policies, procedures and practices.
– Human Resources experience within the public sector.
– HR advisory Experience.
– Worked within a unionised organisation previously.
If interested in the position please contact Victoria Greenwood on 01772567772.